About Lehigh Acres
Lehigh Acres lies just east of Fort Myers and is home to about 33,000 people. The area is popular with individuals who want to take advantage of affordable housing within a rural, tranquil setting. An abundance of land allows for neighbors to have ample yards and some space to breathe. Lehigh has easy access to I-75, and is very close to RSW, the local international airport. To the north of the city, you will find The Caloosahatchee & Orange Rivers as well as a number of canals that cut through the city. Several championship golf courses are found within Lehigh Acres city limits, allowing you to tee off at a different course everyday of the week.
Lehigh is an excellent investment as construction is flourishing while and prices remain affordable; however prices in the area are on the rise, bringing property values up by the day. Now is a great time to invest and build.
Why Lehigh Acres?
- The cost of real estate is very low compared to adjacent communities
- High demand for rental units, an excellent place for our build-to-rent program
- Forbes named Fort Myers (including the Lehigh area) the “2nd Best Place for Jobs” in the USA
- Many undeveloped area allow for building without a neighbor next door
- Lehigh borders beach areas that are known as some of the best in the world
- Real Estate prices are on the rise. Current affordable costs allow for tremendous ROI
- Forbes has named Fort Myers, including Lehigh, one of the “Top Places to Retire”